- 24-hour Hotline: support, information, and referral around the clock, “for any problem, anytime.”
- Volunteer placement: options for community members seeking a way to give back
- Basic Needs Case Management: intensive financial and emotional counseling for individuals who require in-depth help.
- Emergency Food Pantry: immediate access to food in emergency situations
- Weekday Drop-In Center providing short-term emotional support and referral services.
Offenders Program: educational alternative-adjudication
program for youth cited for violation of alcohol laws.